JJ ROCK CO. SUPERXL Action
JJ ROCK CO. SUPERXL
- Receiver is machined from pre-heat-treated 416 stainless steel, and the bolt is NP3 coated and features an interchangeable bolt knob.
- Receiver is multifaceted, and the dimensions are 10.65" long x 1.65" wide.
- Receivers are machined with an integral recoil lug and a 30, 45, or 60 MOA picatinny style scope rail.
- ***NOW AVAILABLE*** The SUPERXL Cadex Variant is compatible with the Cadex Dual Strike Chassis.
- 1.1875" x 18 barrel threads are machined 1.8" deep, providing superior support for longer, heavy barrel contours.
- Receiver uses any Remington 700 style trigger.
- JJ ROCK CO. uses a custom manufactured, NP3 coated, M16 style extractor designed for the large .640" case-head diameter cartridges.
- JJ ROCK CO.’s dual-point, guided firing pin system provides faster, more consistent lock times for improved accuracy.
- JJ ROCK CO.’s innovative locking lug insert in the receiver is made from an aerospace material which is more than twice as strong than the receiver itself, allowing for a smaller, compact bolt-head design.
- JJ ROCK CO. SUPERXL Actions are available in right-hand, single-shot or repeater, & Cadex Variant versions.
If you are interested in purchasing one, all we would need to know is if you want a 30, 45, or 60 MOA Version... and if you want it set-up for either a single shot or repeater.
Or, if you plan on running it in a Cadex Chassis... we offer the SUPERXL Cadex Variant, which is compatible with the Cadex Dual Strike Chassis