Round Count: 1500
Combative Pistol is the first stop toward developing the mindset and solid foundation of skills required to proficiently employ a pistol.
*This class has no prerequisites; however, students MUST be able to demonstrate safe handling of firearms in a class environment.
Basic concepts covered:
- Gear selection and setup
- Sight regulation and zeroing
- Fundamentals of pistol marksmanship
- Loading procedures: Loading/Unloading/Reloading
- Ready positions: Entry/Low/High
- Malfunction clearance
- Drawing from a holster
- Strong and support hand draw, fire, reload
- Shooting and moving, shooting on the move
- Multiple shot engagements (cadence)
- Multiple target engagements